Saturday, October 18, 2008

Friendship (Lek)

I believe that everyone has good memories and still remembers always, although something has passed a long time ago. When I was a child around fifteen years old, I studied as a senior in high school at “Nakornsawan School” in Nakornsawan province, northern Thailand.

I made many new friends in this school, with lots of love, fun, smiling, laughing or sadness for 3 years. I still remember everything in this school i.e. sports day, extra learning, traveling, teachers, home room etc. Although it's now more than 20 years ago, we still meet if available and join with all for marriage celebrations. Included in the visits always is everybody (i.e. father, mother, sister, brother etc.) even until now.

Now, I know that friendship is important for me and never lost. I would like to tell my all friends in “6/2 Nakornsawan School” that “I LOVE YOU ALL”.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you about friendship. One of my best friends is someone I met in high school and we have been friends ever since. I like your photo too!