Thursday, October 16, 2008

Nice Coffee Shop in a Suburb of Bangkok (Pae)




I have found a new coffee shop that's opened near my house. It’s surprising for me that there is a modern decorated coffee shop located in a suburb of Bangkok. I went there with my friend on my weekend. The coffee shop is named “Coffee Kiss”; there is a beautiful white wood walkway across the waterway to the shop.

It’s very cute inside the shop. It’s decorated with comfortable red sofas and beautiful flowers. The outside of the shop is decorated with the little white wood tables. My order was “Ice Mocha Coffee”. My friend ordered “Ice Yoghurt”. Its taste was nice and it is not too expensive.

I like this lovely coffee shop so much. It’s near my house. I spend about 15 minutes to get there. I can sit, relax and spend my free time there on my weekend after I have finished my busy work time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the look of this coffee shop, so pretty. And you look so cute too :-)