Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I Like To Photograph Interesting Things (Jib)







My name is Jib. I am a Thai woman who works in an office in Bangkok.

Day to Day photos
I like to photograph interesting things I find with my telephone. Don’t wonder that my interesting objects are actually quite normal. Most of them are things that you can see in day to day life. I think everything is interesting but it depends on our feeling during each day. So I take many photos with my mobile phone, and sometimes I am amazed that it is a more beautiful view than I have seen with my eyes.

Blue Sky Picture
I took this photograph in the morning of a day when I drove to work. On that day, I felt that the sky is fresh with white clouds in a blue sky, no feeling of Bangkok pollution, and no view of any high buildings in my picture.

Flowers
These are my Dad's flowers. I photographed these orchids at my home. My dad likes to plant and now he is retired, so he has time to take care of flowers that he loves. Every morning I hurry to go to work, but one day I saw a big white orchid near my parked car. So every time I leave now, I try to find a beautiful flower in the garden of my home to give me full energy for my day.

No comments: