Thursday, October 16, 2008

Obsessed with “Shoes” (Tua)

Shoes may be not an interesting issue for anyone but me. I’m just a girl obsessed with shoes, as I have almost 60 pairs of shoes right now in my house.

And this is the latest pair I bought yesterday from the market in the back of my office building.

Suddenly I saw them, and I don't care if they are second hand shoes. It was like I fell in love with them. I think it’s very exciting to wonder if I can fit in them. I used to say every time I decided to buy the second hand shoes that “If they're born to be mine, they will be mine”. But if they're not, just forget about them and move on. Find your new soul mate!! You may think that I’m so crazy talking about shoes like they're alive, right? Who knows, maybe I am.

Maybe you’re wondering why I’m so obsessed with shoes. I tell you the truth that I actually don’t know. I just can’t control myself when I see nice, cute, tons of color, different design, flat or high heel shoes. They have to be mine, that’s what I think. I think it doesn’t matter if the nice pairs of shoes are brand name or not. It does matter if you feel comfortable and confident to wear them. And you girls, shoes can make you feel more confident and pretty. Believe me because I’m an expert. You know, I’m still excited every morning when I try them on and see them looking perfect on my feet.

Hope you enjoy my story and can find your ‘sole’ mates. They’re waiting for you somewhere, somehow!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Would love to see a snapshot of your most fav ones--better yet with your lovely feet. But make sure you wash your feet clean before taking photo na krub...lol.
:P